I have a super fun time at the Fathers and Sons campout. We like to go up into the woods and look for stuff and lizards. One time we went so far that we went out of the campsite. I told Joey and Denver, our friends, that if you hear rattling to walk back and tell us. When we got back it was almost the talking thing that we were supposed to do. After that I had some S'mores. All I did was roast them and eat them. I put them on fire to roast them. They were delicious! This year I'm going to do the same thing and make some S'mores.
Joey found a giant centipede about half a size of a foot. He caught three newts. Those are like lizards that live in the water. They are orange. There was one big one and two smalls.
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment