Monday, June 20, 2016
Minecraft Central UHC
There is a server called Minecraft Central that has some boring games but there still good. My favorite game on that server is there UHC. It has 30 players and 15 teams. I played it and got to the Deathmatch. I had full iron a diamond sword a bow with 44 arrows and a Golden Apple. There were 2 other players left besides me. One of them had 2 hearts and the other had 4 1/2 hearts. I have 9 1/2 left. The guy with 2 hearts had no armor, so I shot him with my bow which killed him. The other guy had full iron but diamond boots and sword. I shot her a bit and ate my golden apple. I roded her and got a combo. She hit me 1 time and I won the UHC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment